We will seek to find permanent social housing outside your local area
Why join Homefinder UK?
- Move outside your local area, nationwide
- Talk to experienced and fully trained case managers
- Free for applicants of member organisations
Who can use Homefinder UK?
- Homeless households
- Applicants living in temporary accommodation
- Private sector tenants threatened with homelessness
- Victims of domestic abuse and grooming
- Overcrowded families and social tenants
- Ex-offenders and veterans
How it works
Am I eligible for Homefinder UK?
Homefinder UK is a national mobility scheme. By registering for this scheme, it means you are prepared to move to a new area in the UKView city guides for commonly available areas Find out if you are eligible and start your application form
Register for Homefinder UK
Once you fill a quick questionnaire and confirm your eligibility, continue your application form to register for Homefinder UK.Find out if you are eligible and start your application form
Local authority assesses your application
Once your details have been verified by your local authority, your application will be verified and our case managers can start working to help you.Read full property search process here
Preparing to move to your new home
Find out more about the area you are moving to by reading our city guides. If you are fleeing domestic abuse, read support information for domestic abuse survivors