This website is run by Home Connections and we are committed to making the site accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0 at level AA and we are working towards making it compliant with the latest accessibility standards, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 at level AA. We plan to make all websites compliant by September 2020.
This website has been designed so that you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
If you need help accessing this website, we have provided some information below. GOV.UK’s pages on accessibility also provide a good summary of available accessibility resources.
Like GOV.UK and the Greater London Authority, we recommend the BBC’s very informative accessibility pages to get you started. Some of the most common links are below:
For further information on things like spell checking, word predicting software, keyboard stickers and voice recognition visit the BBC’s My Web My Way pages.
Translating this website
If you would like to view this website in another language we recommend using Google Translate - you can copy and paste the web address for this page into the URL field, then choose a language by selecting the drop down menu at the top-centre of the page.
Content that might not be accessible
There is some content on this website that might not be accessible.
- pre-recorded audio and video published before 23 September 2020
- live audio and video
- PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018
- maps - but we provide essential information in an accessible format like an address
If you’re having problems with the site
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the whole site conforms to the latest standard, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 at level AA, this is an ongoing process. If you need information in a different format or are having problems accessing the website:
- Report it to the housing provider or local authority using the Contact us details.