* COMING SOON *
Local connection to Harwich, Essex needed. Photos are of a similar property and please note that the property will not be furnished
APPLICANTS OVER THE AGE OF 55 with at least a 2 hour per week care need
1 and 2 bed flats available - rent will vary depending on bedroom size and number of adults moving in.
On site Restaurant, Lounge, Bar, Garden, Spa, Laundry, Buggy store available
To be eligible to become a resident at Rosebank Park you must be:
- aged 55 or over
- have a local connection
- able to live safely on your own with some support
- have an assessment with the Care Team at Rosebank Park at a time that suits you
Core Care Charge includes:
- An onsite management team
- Support staff available 24 hours a day
- Co-ordinating assistive technology
- Family liaison
- Emergency response and support and reactive care
- Housing related support such as paying and monitoring of rent and utilities, setting up and maintaining the fabric of the home
- Health and safety checks
- Support with benefit claim
- Social activities
- Management monitoring
- Regular checks for quality assurance
The restaurant charge covers a 2-course hot meal at mid-day (two sittings).
Please ensure your Homefinder UK application is up to date with your phone number, email address and household members since our upgrade in July 2020. You can update your form here
Properties are let unfurnished, without carpets and no white goods
Any expression of interest placed for the above property and any other properties in this area are regarded as an interest and you may be contacted by a member of our Case Management team about it.
Please note that there is an application process that needs to be completed first in order to be put forward for properties in the above area.
Please also note that placing an expression of interest on this property does NOT automatically mean that you will receive this property.